Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Terrible Idea: Listening to the Teacher

One day, I was in seventh grade.  I was sitting in math class.

Bliss.

All of sudden.  I felt somewhat odd.


I soon felt the sudden urge to hurl up whatever I had eaten for lunch that day.  It was probably chicken nuggets or pizza.   Quickly I raised my hand to ask if I could go to the bathroom.

My teacher finally noticed me raising my hand and asked me what the problem was.  I asked if I could go use the bathroom.  She denied me, saying I had already used my one bathroom pass of the semester.  Cool.  Basically, she said this... 

But I find myself in a conundrum.  Do I go to the bathroom because I know things are about to get really bad?  Or do I listen to what the teacher says and stay in the classroom like I am told?

My condition worsened...



I decided to listen to the teacher and stay.  Then....it happened.  Projectile vomit.  In the classroom.

Now, judging by the equation for projectile motion that allows us to solve for range...

...the distance my puke traveled was far.  I think the best comparison would be to that of a fire-breathing dragon...






























But, instead of a dragon breathing fire...it was breathing throw-up.


The aftermath was pretty terrible.

Chaos.  Pain.  Confusion.

I hadn't been that sick since nam.
 

So...in the end, despite my math teacher being the worst person in the world, I was able to leave school early and sleep.

Sweet.  Dreams.
Moral:
1 + 1= if you have to go to the bathroom, go to the f***ing bathroom.
MATH.







No comments:

Post a Comment